We've said it before, and we'll say it again. We love Kenny Caperton. He’s the Halloween fan who built and lives in a replica of the Myers House, as covered in FANGORIA v2, #1. Kenny is our kind of cinephile; he not only walks the walk, he lives the life. In the damn Myers House. Respect.
For the last couple of years, Kenny has curated a traveling film screening series for fellow cinephiles called On Set Cinema. The premise is simple: you watch a classic horror movie at the location where it was filmed. From Friday the 13th to Rocky Horror to Carrie and beyond, Kenny hosts amazing fan events where you can enjoy a movie with fellow fans in the environs where it all happened. This July Kenny is inviting you strangers to join in on The Strangers: Prey At Night in Kentucky.
This time it's a special overnight fan event at Kincaid Lake State Park in Falmouth, Kentucky where a lot of the movie was actually filmed. But hold the phone, this isn't just about watching the movie, where it was filmed, surrounded by other fan folks. No, it's also about watching the movie with The Strangers as well. Now that's what we call immersive. On Set Cinema has some special guests in store for this one, for the first time since filming took place, all three of The Strangers will be returning to Gatlin Lake to Prey once again ...Damian Maffei (Man in the Mask), Emma Bellomy (Dollface) and Lea Enslin (Pinup) will all be in attendance. Camp with The Strangers, swim with The Strangers, toast and roast some s'mores with The Strangers! Check out full details and ticket link below.
ON SET CINEMA: THE STRANGERS: PREY AT NIGHT
Saturday, July 29, 2023
Falmouth, Kentucky • Kincaid Lake State Park (aka Gatlin Lake Getaway)
- Autograph signing with in-mask photo op with The Strangers (Man in the Mask, Dollface & Pinup)
- Swimming with The Strangers at the infamous pool from the movie. In-costume photo op with Damian Maffei (Man in the Mask) in the pool
- Kincaid Lake State Park filming locations walking tour with The Strangers
- Outdoor screening of “The Strangers: Prey at Night” by the trailer park office from the movie
- Campfire Q&A and s'mores with Damian Maffei (Man in the Mask)
All tickets include a primitive campsite for overnight tent camping at the park, a putt-putt pass at the playground from the movie and a swimming pass for the pool from the movie! This is seriously an incredible opportunity for fans and a great way to celebrate the 5th Anniversary of the film!
*** EVENT IS LIMITED TO ONLY 50 TICKETS! **
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: Event check-in (at park store - trailer park office from the movie)
- 1:00pm-3:30pm: Setting up tents, park store open for snacks, putt-putt at the playground from the movie
- 3:30pm-5:00pm: Autograph signing and in masks photo op with THE STRANGERS (Damian, Emma & Lea)
- 5:00pm-7:30pm: Swimming with THE STRANGERS at the infamous pool from the movie
*** 7:00pm: in-costume photo op (your camera) with Damian Maffei (Man in the Mask) in the pool
- 8:00pm-9:00pm: Kincaid Lake filming locations walking tour with THE STRANGERS (Damian, Emma & Lea)
- 9:15pm-10:45pm: Outdoor screening of “The Strangers: Prey at Night” by the trailer park office from the movie
- 11:15pm: Campfire Q&A and s'mores with Damian Maffei (Man in the Mask)
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET: $230.00 (admission includes 1 primitive campsite for overnight tent camping, putt-putt day pass, swimming pool day pass, 1 autograph from Damian Maffei (Man in the Mask), 1 autograph from Emma Bellomy (Dollface), 1 autograph from Lea Enslin (Pinup), swimming with all 3 Strangers, Kincaid Lake filming locations walking tour with all 3 Strangers, outdoor movie screening of “Prey at Night,” campfire Q&A with Damian and s'mores)