Werewolves Within is a hilarious, intense, timely whodunit from Scare Me’s Josh Ruben, and it just so happens that its release lines up with the 40th anniversary of another all-time lycanthropy classic, An American Werewolf in London. So we thought we’d put these two generations together on one cover (and added a glow-in-the-dark logo to pull the whole thing into must-have collector territory).
Heads up: we now publish two covers: a subscriber exclusive and a newsstand edition. Our newsstand cover will be revealed soon, but inside both issues you’ll find:
- Director Josh Ruben discussing the making of Werewolves Within;
- Sam Richardson on his favorite werewolf movie of all time, and where he falls on the great “gift/curse” lycanthropy debate;
- Ilana Glazer’s pre-natal nightmare False Positive;
- Author Stephen Graham Jones (My Heart Is A Chainsaw) looks under the hood of three ‘80s slashers and offers ways they can be “fixed”;
- Paul Davis (author of Beware The Moon) going deep on American Werewolf In London’s iconic transformation that changed practical FX forever;
- Director David Bruckner talking The Night House with Radio Silence (Ready or Not; Scream);
- And exclusive coverage on a title we’re afraid to say once, let alone five times… 🐝
And more! Remember: there’s only one way to get the glow-in-the-dark cover seen here: SUBSCRIBE. Use the code WEREWOLVES to get 25% off a new sub by heading here.