Win tickets to “THE GREEN INFERNO,” “CHEAP THRILLS” and more Scary Movies in NYC!Contests,Giveaways,Movies/TV,News Michael Gingold
If you’re hungry for great new horror, the best place to find it in New York City is at the Film Society of Lincoln Center’s Scary Movies 7 series that begins this Thursday, Halloween night; read on to find out how you can win tickets to several of the featured films.
We’re offering two pairs of tickets each to the following movies, all showing (with one exception noted) at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center, 144 West 65th Street:
• Lucky McKee and Chris Sivertson’s ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE (see review here): Thursday, October 31 at 8:30 p.m.
• E.L. Katz’s CHEAP THRILLS (pictured above; review here): Thursday, November 7 at 9 p.m.
• Eli Roth’s THE GREEN INFERNO (review here): Saturday, November 2 at 9:30 p.m. (at the Walter Reade Theater, 165 West 65th Street)
• Clive Barker’s NIGHTBREED: THE CABAL CUT: Saturday, November 2 at 6 p.m.
• Bobcat Goldthwait’s WILLOW CREEK (review here): Tuesday, November 5 at 9 p.m.
To enter to win tickets, send an e-mail to FANGORIAScreening@gmail.com and be sure to put “Scary Movies” in the subject line and include your full name and e-mail address. You can enter for up to three screenings—but please, only for movies you definitely plan to attend if you win. Hurry—deadline for entries is noon this Wednesday, Oct. 30, and we will notify the winners by the end of that day via e-mail; tickets will be held at the box office in their names. Good luck, and for more info on the Scary Movies series, click here.