TV Spot: Chiller’s Upcoming Anthology Explores “5 STATES OF FEAR”
This July, Chiller TV is following up its first CHILLING VISIONS anthology with a sequel. Whereas the first focused on the five senses, the latest will explore five debilitating states and mindsets (and actual states!). Contributions come from Glass Eye Pix filmmakers Glenn McQuaid and Graham Reznick, as well as Brett Simmons (HUSK), John Poliquin (GRAVE ENCOUNTERS 2) and Zao Wang, and you can see snippets of their stylized horror stories in a new TV spot featuring actual footage from the film.
CHILLING VISIONS: 5 STATES OF FEAR premieres Friday, July 11 at 9 p.m. Find the full rundown of filmmakers and their corresponding “states” below, as well as the new clip. I’m unsure if I can say which, but I’ve seen two of the shorts within and they are note-perfect anthology segments. Stylized, horrific and darkly comedic. This should be a lot of fun.
• Ego Death (“Sandy”) Written & Directed by Brett Simmons Produced By, Brett Simmons, Andrew Ducote, Kellen Moore for Brett Simmons Productions
• Separation (“The Trouble With Dad”) Directed by Glenn McQuaid Written by Glenn McQuaid & Clay McLeod Chapman Produced By, Larry Fessenden, Jennifer Wexler for Glass Eye Pix
• Mutilation (“Tick Warning”) Written & Directed by John Poliquin Produced By Dan De Filippo, Dave Marken for Pipeline Entertainment
• Extinction (“Ghost Daughter”) Written & Directed by Zao Wang Produced By Zao Wang, Andrew K. Li for Chilling Coastline, LLC
• Loss of Autonomy (“The Caregiver”) Written & Directed by Graham Reznick Produced By Larry Fessenden, Jennifer Wexler for Glass Eye Pix