TORONTO: “COME TO DADDY” FILM FEST ANNOUNCES FULL LINEUP!
The west-end Toronto creepy/cool short horror film fest “COME TO DADDY: HORROR SHORTS SOIREE” is almost ready to unspool and they’ve announced their full lineup of international cinema. The event, which takes place on Saturday, July 26th at hotspot 3030 Dundas West, is co-presented by FANGORIA. The brainchild of FANGO contributor and DJ John Nicol, “COME TO DADDY” promises to be a boisterous, bloody blend of frightening film screenings, ample craft beer spillage, good food and eventually, as the night wears on, a full blown post-screening dance party.
The full screening lineup is as follows:
- FONDUE (dir: Torin Langen)
- SPLIT (dir: Andy Stewart)
- OTHER (dir: Daniel DelPurgatorio)
- ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD (dir: Navin Ramaswaran)
- SPOOKSLAYERS (dir: Michael Pereira)
- OVERLAPPING SCENARIOS (dir: Eduardo Miyar)
- LOT254 (dir:Toby Meakins)
- BREATHE: (dir: Toby Meakins)
- DEMON BITCH (dir: Mike McMurran)
- BENEATH: (dir: Mike McMurran)
- I’M DEAD: (dir: Francesco Picone)
- DEAD RUSH: (dir: Zachary Ramelan)
- THE MISFORTUNE OF MADELINE MOODY: (dir: Navin Ramaswaran)
- THE ALCHEMIST OF MONTENEGRO: (dir: Chris Heck)
- DUST JACKET: (dir: Kenneth Miller)
- REMOTE: (dir: Marc Roussel)
- LIVELY: (dir: Jay Clarke)
- ZOMBEASE (dir: Mandy Lalley, Ian Langton & Ian Webb)
The “COME TO DADDY: HORROR SHORTS SOIREE” starts next Saturday, July 26th, at 8 p.m. For more information, visit their Facebook page here, and you can check out the gallery of posters from the event below!