FANGORIA is Hiring New Team Members!
FANGORIA ENTERAINMENT is currently seeking applicants for the following position: Advertising Sales Coordinator. Applicants should be charismatic and comfortable working with a variety of people. The individual will be responsible for seeking out new advertising clients and coordinating advertising campaigns in FANGORIA magazine, on the website, at conventions and other events or projects. This is part-time work, with flexible hours. This is a commission-based job with the opportunity to grow. New York City or Los Angeles applicants are preferred, but all are welcome to apply.
Ideal candidates have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
• Prior sales experience
• Familiarity with, and interest in, the horror genre
• Strong computer skills. Editing software, a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Effectively work both individually or in a team environment
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Rebekah McKendry at Rebekah@Fangoria.com
Thanks and good luck to all applicants!
in: Contests,Giveaways,News | December 11, 2013
in: Fango Local,Movies/TV,News | December 9, 2013