Exclusive: Cover, final specs, new date for “MANSON FAMILY” Blu-rayMovies/TV,News Michael Gingold
Jim VanBebber’s trip back to the ’60s exploring the shocking exploits of THE MANSON FAMILY has a new date for its Blu-ray debut, and we’ve got the first word on the final contents as well as a look at the cover art.
Severin Films will now issue the MANSON FAMILY Blu-ray/DVD combo June 11 (the same day as its much-awaited HOUSE ON STRAW HILL and THE HOUSE OF SEVEN CORPSES discs; see details on those here). MANSON is presented in a hi-def transfer from the original camera negative with 5.1 audio; the complete list of supplements is:
• Audio commentary by writr/director VanBebber
• GATOR GREEN: exclusive first release of VanBebber’s latest short
• Exclusive new interview with musician Phillip Anselmo
• THE VANBEBBER FAMILY: Uncut version of the making-of documentary featuring interviews with cast and crew
• IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST: Documentary on the 1997 Fantasia film festival
• Interview with Charles Manson
• Deleted scenes
• Theatrical trailers
VanBebber talks about the creation of GATOR GREEN in Fango #324, on sale later this month.