DeCoteau’s Day of the Scream Queens event descends on Dark Delicacies!
Burbank, CA’s Dark Delicacies horror bookstore has seen a lot of genre personalities stop by for signing events, but there have never been so many femme fatales there or anywhere else than will be appearing at Day of the Scream Queens later this month.
Organized by filmmaker David DeCoteau of RapidHeart.tv, who has directed all of these actresses at some point in his career, Day of the Scream Queens takes place Sunday, January 26 from 2-4 p.m. at Dark Delicacies (3512 W. Magnolia Boulevard). Already set to be on hand are:
• Linnea Quigley (RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD)
• Brinke Stevens (SLUMBER PARTY MASSACRE)
• Michelle Bauer (SORORITY BABES IN THE SLIMEBALL BOWL-O-RAMA)
• Eileen Dietz (THE EXORCIST)
• Lynn Lowry (THE CRAZIES)
• Darcy DeMoss (FRIDAY THE 13TH PART VI)
• Donna Wilkes (JAWS 2)
• Laurene Landon (MANIAC COP 1 & 2)
• Carolyn Purdy-Gordon (RE-ANIMATOR)
• Helene Udy (MY BLOODY VALENTINE)
• Kristine DeBell (ALICE IN WONDERLAND)
• Deanna Lund (LAND OF THE GIANTS)
• Trina Parks (DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER)
• Lisa London (XTRO: WATCH THE SKIES)
• Jean Louise O’Sullivan (THE DEAD WANT WOMEN)
• Jessica Morris (DANGEROUS WORRY DOLLS)
With a number of others expected to sign on in the coming weeks; this is the first time in history that all of these women have appeared at the same venue. Head over to Dayofthescreamqueens.com and Dark Delicacies’ official site for further info.