Chiller’s Next “CHILLING VISIONS” Lineup Revealed, Premiere Date Set
Genre network Chiller TV has dove headfirst into the original movie game, most notably ushering a new Larry Fessenden film (BENEATH) into the world earlier this year and branding their own anthology series in CHILLING VISIONS. In revealing the lineup for the second CHILLING VISIONS omnibus feature, it seems the channel is sticking in the Glass Eye Pix business, leading the film with two frequent Fessenden collaborators, Glenn McQuaid and Graham Reznick.
Premiering Friday, July 11 at 9 p.m. CHILLING VISIONS: 5 STATES OF FEAR will feature segments helmed by McQuaid (I SELL THE DEAD), Reznick (I CAN SEE YOU), Brett Simmons (HUSK), John Poliquin (GRAVE ENCOUNTERS 2) and Zao Wang, whose short HONEYMOON SUITE got plenty of buzz at the 2013 Tribeca Film Festival.
Find the rundown of the filmmakers’ shorts below, as well as the ‘state’ of fear each corresponds with. The first CHILLING VISIONS, subtitled 5 SENSES OF FEAR is now on DVD & Blu from Scream Factory, and features work from Emily Hagins (MY SUCKY TEEN ROMANCE) and Eric England (CONTRACTED)
• Ego Death (“Sandy”) Written & Directed by Brett Simmons Produced By, Brett Simmons, Andrew Ducote, Kellen Moore for Brett Simmons Productions
• Separation (“The Trouble With Dad”) Directed by Glenn McQuaid Written by Glenn McQuaid & Clay McLeod Chapman Produced By, Larry Fessenden, Jennifer Wexler for Glass Eye Pix
• Mutilation (“Tick Warning”) Written & Directed by John Poliquin Produced By Dan De Filippo, Dave Marken for Pipeline Entertainment
• Extinction (“Ghost Daughter”) Written & Directed by Zao Wang Produced By Zao Wang, Andrew K. Li for Chilling Coastline, LLC
• Loss of Autonomy (“The Caregiver”) Written & Directed by Graham Reznick Produced By Larry Fessenden, Jennifer Wexler for Glass Eye Pix