If you wish to go to the current Fangoria site, you may click the top logo, "Home" or "News" links. Or click here.
The FANGORIA Los Angeles office needs an intern! Do you love
all things horror and live in the LA area? Apply to be a FANGORIA intern. This
position will give you ample training and experience in both the
journalism/media industry as well as the film industry.
The internship is unpaid, but there are many perks and tons
of awesome experiences. Duties will include:
• Writing articles
• Assisting with red carpet shoots and other interviews
• Helping to coordinate subscriptions
• Customer service and relations
• Working on the FANGORIA website
• Assisting at horror conventions
• On-camera work covering events and doing interviews
• Coordinating content and press releases
This is not a “coffee fetching” internship. If you want to
get a first-hand look at the horror industry, this is the internship for you.
All ages and education levels are welcome to apply. You may
be asked to submit a writing sample. Applicants must be located in or around
the Los Angeles area and have their own transportation.
Interviews will begin December 1. Please submit a cover
letter and résumé to
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEWS, CONTESTS, EVENTS AND MORE!
All contents © 2011 Fangoria Entertainment