If you wish to go to the current Fangoria site, you may click the top logo, "Home" or "News" links. Or click here.
Getting a jump on their namesake season, the fourth and
fifth installments in the HALLOWEEN franchise are going hi-def at the end of
this summer, with a bunch of new bonus features.
Anchor Bay Entertainment has announced that it will release
HALLOWEEN 4: THE RETURN OF MICHAEL MYERS and HALLOWEEN 5 on Blu-ray August 28 (ahead
of the new Shout! Factory discs of II and III that we reported on here).
In addition to all-new anamorphic 1.85:1 transfers with Dolby TruHD 5.1
soundtracks, the discs will include the following extras:
• New audio commentary by director Dwight H. Little and
author/Fango contributor Justin Beahm
• Audio commentary by actresses Ellie Cornell and Danielle
• Audio commentary by screenwriter Alan B. McElroy
• Deleted and alternate scenes (30 minutes of new scenes)
• HALLOWEEN 4/5 discussion panel
• Theatrical trailer
• New audio commentary by actor Don Shanks and Beahm
• Audio commentary by director Dominique Othenin-Girard and
actors Harris and Jeffrey Landman
• HALLOWEEN 5: Original promo (new)
• HALLOWEEN 5: On-set footage (new—17 minutes of raw
Retail price is $28.98 each.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEWS, CONTESTS, EVENTS AND MORE!
All contents © 2011 Fangoria Entertainment