If you wish to go to the current Fangoria site, you may click the top logo, "Home" or "News" links. Or click here.
Capcom has confirmed that femme fatale Ada Wong will indeed
be a playable character in RESIDENT EVIL 6. Gamers will be able to access the
individual campaign with Ada once they have completed all three for Leon, Chris
and Jake. This unique, solo campaign will provide Ada's perspective on the
bioterrorist outbreaks and feature crucial story and action cross over moments
when joined by the game’s other playable characters.
RESIDENT EVIL 6 will also feature a new game mode entitled
Agent Hunt Mode. You can find all the key features below.
• Complete the main campaigns for Leon, Chris or Jake to
then unlock the Agent Hunt stages for each of those respective campaigns.
• When creating an RE6 gameplay session, a player has the
option to allow/not allow Agent Hunt.
• When a hunter searches for a session to join they will see
whether or not other players from around the world want to allow hunters into
• The hunter then picks another player’s session to join and
jumps into that session (Please note: only certain stages will be available for
Agent Hunt sessions).
• The agent side can be either a single human player with an
AI partner, or two human players in co-op mode. Up to two separate hunters can
join an Agent Hunt session. When a hunter dies, they respawn in the same
session as a different random enemy from that area.
• If the hunter eliminates the agent then they will be taken
to a ‘hunt successful’ results screen, where they can join another session if
• If the agent is eliminated, their game session will end
exactly as if they had been playing a standard game session with CPU enemies
• If the hunter quits the session, the agent’s game
continues as normal with all AI enemies
Bloody Blogs -
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEWS, CONTESTS, EVENTS AND MORE!
All contents © 2011 Fangoria Entertainment